This story follows Ivy Lee, a warm, compassionate, joyous woman from her childhood in rural North Carolina. The circumstances of her life were not ideal. When a life altering “condition” consumed her, she reached a crossroad. Family secrets and hushed decisions kept the one thing she loved out of reach. She held hope at the cliff of the consuming psychological madness as she longed for peace, clarity, and joy.
- Upcoming Event – (Saturday) 10/14/23 🤗 September 17, 2023
- Past Event 9-16-2023 September 8, 2023
- Signed copies now Available via Valeriewadeonline.com September 1, 2023
- Interview with Michigan Voyager Magazine August 27, 2023
- The cover for my novella, Leaving Jacksonville won Third place in Black Writers Workspace Cover Contest. Available for Pre-order now; official release date 9/1/23 August 26, 2023
- LEAVING JACKSONVILLE $8.00